What did you think of Public Diplomacy Magazine’s latest issue, “Gastrodiplomacy”?
Public Diplomacy Magazine invites you participate in the conversation by submitting a letter to the Editor for publication in the Summer 2014 issue, “The Power of Non-State Actors.” Send your questions and comments to Shannon Haugh at [email protected].
- Letters should be brief (preferably 200 words or less) and may be edited. Upon receipt, they become the property of Public Diplomacy Magazine.
- Please include your full name, title, and city of residence.
- Letters must be received by Friday, April 11.
- Please e-mail the Editor with questions or concerns.
- We will contact you if your letter has been accepted for publication.
Thank you for your continued interest in Public Diplomacy Magazine.